Sunday 17 April 2011

The circus will be here tomorrow.

Did you know the circus will be here tomorrow?
Tomorrow, the Circus will pitch its tent directly beside the barn. I managed to get my hands on one of the posters that will be spread all over Panfu tomorrow:


I am sooo excited to find out which tricks the Panfu employees will perform.
Well, you should have gone to the Panfu head office with me yesterday. Instead, you just stood in front of the mirror and made faces all the time.
Made faces? I was practising my pantomime act. See:
Can you tell what I am doing there?
You’re doing the Moonwalk?
Ah, you have no sense for silent art. Pandas, save my honour! Do you know what I am doing in the picture?
You can watch the show of the Panfu employees at the Circus tent beside the barn tomorrow. I am really not sure how that will turn out, though. The Panfu employees are so stressed out at the moment that they barely have any time to practise any of their tricks. I hope they won’t mess up their show :???: That’s why we have to give them an especially warm welcome tomorrow.  We’ll tell you more about the Video Competition on the blog tomorrow, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment