Tuesday 12 April 2011

Max create's modern art.

I bet you’d like to know what else happened at the library. So Max had left greasy paw prints on Pandalangelo’s paintings. Luckily, Hamelot was busy writing at the time, so he didn’t notice anything.
…and I was free to start my rescue attempt. I quietly left the library, got a glass of water and dribbled some water onto the paw prints. But that didn’t help, not at all. All the colours ran together. :???: I tried to stop that from happening by putting my paws on the paintings…
Which, of course, only made things worse. The beautiful motif ended up smeared into a multi-coloured mush. You could not recognise anything on the painting any more! :shock: Max grinned, looked at me and said loudly “That’s what you call Modern Art.”. But Hamelot,  who just looked up from his writing, did not find that particularly funny. First he looked at the messed up painting, then he fixed his long, hard stare on Max.
If looks could kill, honestly! I was was paralysed, I started sweating profusely. What would happen to me now? Would I go to prison? Or would I be sent to Bitterland? Hamelot started laughing and did not seem to be able to stop. Ella and I stood there for about 5 minutes and wondered whether this was a good or a bad sign.
Still laughing a little, Hamelot explained to us that those were not the real oil paintings, but only copies. “You don’t really believe that we would let the original paintings of a famous artist such as Pandalangelo be touched by thousands of Pandas. :D ”…and burst out laughing again. Chroniclers really have a strange sense of humour.

No comments:

Post a Comment