Tuesday 12 April 2011

Greasy smudges on pandalangelo's painting's.

Do you know what Max did yesterday? He actually ruined Pandalangelo’s precious oil paintings! :shock: Here’s what happened: After we had gathered all information about the events, we took a little breather at Bruno’s Restaurant. We were really hungry from all the walking around we had done and ate a few of Bruno’s Burgers. Max even took a couple into the library with him, even though everybody knows you are not allowed to eat in a library.
In my defense, I could not see a sign anywhere :cool:
Anyway, Hamelot gave us two riddles to solve. The first wasn’t an issue, but the second was a bit more tricky. We had to put Pandalangelo’s oil paintings into the right order. I just assumed my thinking pose and pondered the paintings and out of the corner of my eye just saw Max gobble up a burger and then put his greasy paws all over the precious paintings. All the paintings were covered with Max’ greasy paw prints. :???:

:oops: What was I supposed to do now? Pandalangelo’s work was ruined! Should I just pretend that it wasn’t me who did it? Or run away really fast? But then I thought of something better. :idea:
With your rescue attempt, you just messed up the paintings even more, but we will tell you all about that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment