Sunday 17 April 2011

What's you're trick?

Did you pick up your funky Clown Costume from Mr. Curley?
Now you can start practising! Which trick could I perform? My peanut trick is off the table. Because of this trick, I have gained 3 kilos in the last few days. How would I look at the end of the competition if I kept that up? :???:
Oh Ella, your weight doesn’t matter at all. I’ll always like you for who you are. :)
Thanks, that’s sweet, but I will still come up with a new trick. How about rope skipping? Or walking the tightrope? Hmm, I will think about that some more today. Luckily, it’s Sunday and I have already done my homework for next week. :) Um, Max, have you fallen asleep standing up?
Yeah! You guessed my new pantomime position. I am getting somewhere. :cool: You Pandas were right, of course. I was walking down the stairs in the pictures that I showed you.
I really don’t think that a sleeping pantomime will be especially interesting in a video. Have YOU got any ideas for a trick yet? Make sure to think about it, this could be your big chance. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment