Wednesday 13 April 2011

Rumour's are true: the circus will be on here saturday.

I’ve got news for you: It’s true! :mrgreen:
What’s true?
Well, the rumour about a Circus coming to Panfu. The artists will pitch their tent in front of the barn on Saturday. The main attraction will be the Panfu employees in animal costumes. :D I hope they’ll have enough time to practice. Just yesterday, I checked in at the Panfu main office. One guy juggled two apples and another danced by his desk, but that looked really uncoordinated still.
Oh oh, I hope this won’t end up being  complete disaster… :???:
Ah, they’ll do it! One of the employees even told me a secret: There will be a Video Competition where every Panfu player can present their own trick and put it up on YouTube. The main prize will be a 12-month Gold Membership!
Cool!! I’ll go and see Mr. Curley. I bet he’ll have some tricks up his sleeve.
And what happened to your career as an artist?
That’s not the right thing for me after all. Yesterday, I accidentally put the paint brush into my mouth the wrong way around and painted my whole face:
Maybe you should become a Make Up Artist instead?! :D Don’t worry, we’ll find out what your real talents are eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment